Kelly & Vannessa's Baby!

We found out on August 8th that we are expecting a baby! We are very excited and will keep you all posted during the next 9 months or so- our due date is April 17th, 2007. We're very excited to share this very special and amazing time with each of you!!!

Name:
Location: Celebration, Florida, United States

Monday, August 07, 2006

I'm Pregnant!


I found out I am 4 1/2 weeks pregnant today and am so excited! I took 3 home tests just to be sure, and told Kelly over a surprise dinner (he thought I needed to talk with him about a job transfer). He was thrilled and we are going away this weekend to Miami to CELEBRATE (minus any alcohol of course!)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so happy for the three of you!! You are going to be such a good Mom. :)

Keep the updates coming!

10:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That last comment was from me! I don't know why it didn't post my name. : (

10:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your blog. This is very cool. I can hardly wait to find out what your having!! You never know . . . but s/he could end up looking like that groovy Aunt Rhonda. Now wouldn't that be just TOO cool!!
Vanessa, just chant "rhonda..rhonda..rhonda" throughout the day - cross your fingers - and while doing the moonwalk say "for Rhonda .. for Rhonda."

3:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so glad you had a baby girl like mine, I had same age of your baby, now she's almost 6 yr old.

5:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are pretty woman Vannessa! But, I couldn't believed why you and Kelly got divorced! Kelly is wonderful man for you and your daughter....I think he still loving you as a mother of your child!

8:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home