Kelly & Vannessa's Baby!

We found out on August 8th that we are expecting a baby! We are very excited and will keep you all posted during the next 9 months or so- our due date is April 17th, 2007. We're very excited to share this very special and amazing time with each of you!!!

Name:
Location: Celebration, Florida, United States

Monday, August 21, 2006

6-Week Scare


Just as I was hitting 6 weeks, we had a bit of a scare, which included some bleeding. I was extremely concerned and did some research on the Internet (note to future pregnant woman- do NOT search the internet for women's stories when you are worried about a problem, stick to medical sites only- for every uplifting story you read, there are 5 that scare the wits out of you). Everything started Saturday morning and by Sunday was still continuing. I called my doctor first thing on Monday morning & she worked me in right away. I was so scared that I had miscarried, I think I called every person in my family in tears & drove Kelly absolutely mad. Once at the doctor's, she did an internal ultrasound & there was a tiny little heartbeat on our little "olive"!!!! As you can see, all is okay and we are moving forward. Just to be on the safe side, she did some blood work and all came back very healthy! They figure baby was just implanting itself on me pretty good! Marching on.................

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Huh?

3:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home