Kelly & Vannessa's Baby!

We found out on August 8th that we are expecting a baby! We are very excited and will keep you all posted during the next 9 months or so- our due date is April 17th, 2007. We're very excited to share this very special and amazing time with each of you!!!

Name:
Location: Celebration, Florida, United States

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

7 Week Check-Up!


Even though I just saw the OB about a week ago, she kept my 7-week check-up. She will see me every 4 weeks beginning at 7 weeks up until week 28, when she will start seeing me every 2 weeks. At this visit, she did a "regular" ultrasound (outside my tummy, not internal) to make sure all was still progressing well, and here is our little bundle! He/she has already grown in just this past week and by my next check-up should be almost 2 inches! Kelly & I have decided to find out the sex of the baby at 20 weeks, since we're both such "planners". We are so THRILLED & will check back in at 11 weeks................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home