Kelly & Vannessa's Baby!

We found out on August 8th that we are expecting a baby! We are very excited and will keep you all posted during the next 9 months or so- our due date is April 17th, 2007. We're very excited to share this very special and amazing time with each of you!!!

Name:
Location: Celebration, Florida, United States

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Baby Mistelske is a GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, what a whirlwind of weeks going by! To update you about our little one, the big news is that we had a complete ultrasound done at our hospital on December 8th. At 6:30am Kelly & I went in and we had a full-hour of getting to see our baby up close & personal. The last 5 minutes, we were given the news that our little baby is now our little baby GIRL!!!! I will post pictures as soon as I can get to a scanner + they gave us a video to keep, but I'm not sure how to upload that to here, so the pics will have to do!

We got to see 3D & 4D images of her and she is already adorable! We were able to see her face very clearly and her profile and her yawning & moving around- all of which were very precious moments for us.

Kelly & I were excited and have now really begun to start planning for her arrival with this important bit of news.

She's very healthy- everything is proceeding marvelously! I just had my 6-month checkup on 12/27 and she is measuring long (but if you know Kelly & I you probably aren't surprised since I was 10lbs at birth and Kelly was 10lbs+). The doctor is confident since I am tall with a long torso that I will not have a problem carrying her full-term.

That's all for now- thanks for sharing in this VERY EXCITING time for us!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey ...nnessa

As you can see, checking up on the little "sobrina". Im glad everything is going well. Hope to see those pics soon!!! Say hi to everyone for me, specially Gab, Tara, Marvin and Angela. May Jehovah always bless your baby!!

11:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home